Saturday, May 5, 2007

I'm not emo anymore~ lalala~~

Hmm.. I'm so tired at the moment.. We had double PE yesterday and i'm really tired and exhausted... Thank god that there was not so much sun!!.. i was so tired that at the end of the period 2, i felt dizzy!!! Hate PE... Today??... today was kind of boring day~ I went to the korean restaurant for dinner and it was soooooooo nice~~~~~~ :D:D

I really can't survive without sms.. Caryn sent a sms today morning again... ARRR!!! keep sending me caryn!! i really want to send sms to people but i can't!!! T^T Guess what!!??? I'm not EMO today!! yay~~ i don't know why, but i felt like flying to the sky^^ Maybe because yesterday, my pillow comforted me and talked with me until i could get sleep.. :) hehe, i LOVE my pillow~~ =p

Yay~~ a lot of people came to our blog!! I haven't had any blog since i was in year4.. hmmm.. yeah!! i HAD a blog~ i didn't noticed... let me see... It's deleted!!! Damn it... I feel sorry to my old blog... haven't been for( um.. yr4, yr5, yr6, yr7, yr8, yr9,,,[

oohooh~~ yesterday in lunch time, i was gossiping(?) about someone with fara!! haha~~ it was funny :D:D I can't believe that fara is leaving at the end of the term2... HOW DARE YOU CAN LEAVE ME FARA!!! ARRRR~~~ PLEASE DONT LEAVE~ :'( Exams are coming.. hmm... i need to study.. but why i don't want to and pushing my plans over and over???!!!! i'll start tmr.. (probably tmr i'll be like, okay i'll start tmr.. and tmr... and tmr.. and exam!! how lazy i am..)

Today i saw a movie "The Pianist".. Well, quite an outdated movie but since i haven't seen it so.. quite a nice movie:D:D At the end of the movie, they showed the pianist playing the piano and it was soooooo cooooool! his finger was really fast that i was facinated and didn't even listen the music, just looking at the fast moving fingers!!! I was wondering what instrument i can play very well... Hmmm... learned a lot but .. sadly, nothing!!! AHHH!!!! Piano? started to learn when i was 8 and stopped when i was... um... 13. 5 years. Now?? forgot everything!! and then i learned violin for 2 years. Now?? um... I can only play one. which is quite easy.. T^T and then i learned clarinet for... HAHAHA!! 7 months!! i wanted to learn more but i had to come to here, malaysia.. but since clarinet is easy so i can play,, um,,, four!!!!

I'm so bored now... but at least i'm not emo anymore!!! yay!!!!!!!!

Caryn!! Stop sending SMS to me!! you are kind of torturing me.. :'( I'll tell you when i get some credits okie^^ and and.... I found a way to kill someone!! DEATH NOTE!! You have death note!! you should use it!!! haha

p.s. Someone is going out with someone~~ haha, Yay^^*

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.