Thursday, May 3, 2007

Don't frown

Its bad to get angry or sad. Everyone has their problems so there's really no point in getting mad and sad over small things. So, CLARIAN, BE HAPPY. We have to forget about those itchy nitty pointless things and get on with life!!! There are so many better things to do than get all sad and emo, right????? We can talk to tables and plums and cake and chairs and coins... wait, coins are bad!! No, coins are good.. You should use them to get some credit so I won't have to feel like I'm talking to the wall!! Actually talking to the wall is fun but its not fun if you're pretending to be talking to one or talking to someone who is pretending to be a wall!!!!

Haha, today was torture because my mouth hurt whenever I smiled, talked or laughed. I bit my lip hard while eating broccoli and rice and fish last week, and now I have 4 huge ulcers on the same spot. grrr. Hah. I was bored outta my mind during math, so I doodled on my table and it was a MASTERPIECE!! Ask zheng!! Well she probably wouldn't appreciate it :( But it was awesome!! I asked Clarian to see it but she was so blur.. "HAH???" *blur face* .. She thought I was gonna take the table for a walk.. -.-" I had to erase it of course.. sigh.
Tomorrow won't be very cool cause we have PE. 2 hours under the SUN!! I HATE THE SUN!!
And then I have IST....... TWO PERIODS OF IST... thats not very fun.. haha ><

Before dinner, I talked to the vacuum cleaner. I asked if it could suck up all the ouches and grrrness of our lives, but it said NO. It told me that if my life was all smooth and pretty without any bumps and blemishes, I would end up like the wall I was leaning agaisnt - spotless, plain and boring. Just give it a few scratches and some graffiti and it'll be a cooler and more awesome wall!! Hahaha.. Wow, I never knew vacuum cleaners were so deep..
Mhm.. Clarian, did you hear that?? Without problems, life would be BORING@!! So be happy!!!! Stop being sad!! SMILE! You have everything to live for!!!!!!!! Ask your pillow or table, they will agree with me!! We're nice people... :D Think happy, eat happy, sleep happy!

SMILE SMILE SMILE it won't hurt to SMILE :))))))))))))
and yeah! fishing sounds cool ;)

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.