Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long time no see people^^

I moved house so,, my internet was not working for the whole weekends..
Caryn's internet is broken as well. Her modem is not working or something.. i don't know.
From this, i realized and learned that i can't live without our blog and it is the one of the important factors in my life. Thank you Caryn&Clarian' s blog! :D:D

I'm in IST now. Minobu told us the japanese pronounce of Mr. Gilchrist. It was funny.
Today i feel so dumb. Well, I always do. Caryn said the reason is because Blur is my best friend.
Caryn is not blur anymore cos she has a new friend called "Alert." I wish alert is my friend.. I don't like blur.. oh well. I am nice so i should be also nice to blur... sigh.

Yesterday badminton was fun. Caryn tortured me again... but it was fun. We had a delicious doughnuts! Hehe. Maryanne was able to make a bubble!!!! It's a bit eww... but it was cool. Caryn and Zheng tried so much to make a bubble. I didn't. lol. =p
My aim was very very bad. I asked everyone to say "AH~~" and tried to pour the juice to their mouse. Hehe. I poured in Brian's but i aimed it wrong. I felt sorry to him=p
Oh!!! I lost my balance on the bench and caryn pushed me!! I think alden helped caryn as well.
They are such nice friends of mine ^^;;
OMG.. I'm listening a super sad song and i like it so much! Lol.. I'm not happy these days... I hate gossips... sigh.

In photography class today, we took another video. This time a short one. We were so noisy that everyone in the photography class was looking at us and we bursted in laugh!!! Haha =p
I was so angry at the start of the photography class TT. I can't tell you the story but i was REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY ANGRY!!! lol

He is coming to check our project. I didn't bring my USB... Ahhh!!! what should i do?? O_o..

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.