Sunday, May 6, 2007

Give non-living things right to express themselves!

Hehe, i'm now listening the spongebob song "It's the best day ever"!! I'm happy now. Not emo anymore~ i don't know why but i feel like not to be an emo anymore~ Caryn is still emo though.. she sent me sms again and I called her and comforted her~ hehe, friend power!!@.@
She said she doesn't want to go school for tomorrow. I do!! but I have to miss eca tomorrow..
stupid migraine.. lol... I'm sad now.. Hah?? I'm making myself sad. weird...

One sms arrived after dinner. I thought it was caryn again.. "She is now torturing me.. TT" i thought.. but then.. it was.. nick! (new one). My version, HAH??? "I haven't study for the weekends. did you?" It was kind of weird but funny~ Haha~ He always tried to be mean to me.
This friday, he was like "your finger is really short." I was really disappointed.. i know my finger is short but still... Hehe, so wat i did was getting a ruler from my "racist" pencil case and measured his finger and my finger. It was ONLY 1 CM DIFFERENCE!!!

Caryn and Brian looked at me in a weird eyes... yeah... But i had to!!! I needed something to argue about the finger thing!! He said he had sugar.. I had sugar as well!!! Whenever i say to him that he is weird, he always denies that he is not weird at all... lol... lier... I don't lie!!!
hehe, ask Caryn!! I never lie!!!!! I also gave her an example why i shouldn't lie.. If you want to know then ask her.

I talked to fara in online today. She said she doesn't like to talk with non living things... and doesn't want to be strange. WHHAATTT??? talking to them is not strange at all you know~ They have rights to talk and express themselves. Just like human rights!! Why EVERYONE respects the human right but not "non-living things rights"???

Poor caryn... suffered from a snake!! Haha~ I laughed so much that even i had a stomachache!

-Clarian!

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.