Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Someone HELP ME!! T^T

OMG... what should i do?? i told all my secrets to the coins and... use them in the shop to buy a chocolate!coins are good at gossiping,, it will probably spread all my secrets to everyone who gets that coin!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! Hopefully, it won't go to the person who i like because i told that coin everything about that person!!! Caryn told me that it will be dangerous if the coin talks with the mirror because mirror tells everyone who looks into it... but she told me a very wise and cool solution! If i walk with them in the park(because probably they were bored staying on the same spot!), and sleep with them on my bed then they would be HAPPY and won't tell any of my secrets!!hmm,,, i don't think the coins will talk to the mirrors:) they are scared of mirrors!!!
if i can remember the coin's face, then i would take it from the shop asking for the shopkeeper but i couldn't. I know it had a clean face with NO SMELL!!! I think i'm able to notice it if i can see it. SOMEONE, IF SOME COIN TELLS YOU WHO I LIKE THEN JUST IGNORE THEM!! AND GIVE IT TO ME,,, OKAY??? PLEASE~~~ IT IS THE MOST WANTED COIN!!
Now i have two choices.
1) Get all those coins in the shop and take a walk and sleep with them on my bed
2) Just let people to know all my secrets...
i'd rather choose the FIRST ONE!!! but... how?? how can i hold all those coins from the shop to my house and how can i sleep with them!!!???? my mum would take me to the mental hospital if i do that... Omg,,, i'm in TROUBLE!!! stupid coins... i won't talk to them any more... Caryn once warned me not to talk tothe coins since they would spread all my secrets around the world..i forgot and the coin was keep begging me to tell the secrets. I was just emo at thattime and just tell everything to the coin. But then,,, ... *Sigh....*
I'm so emo now... EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO!!!!!!Caryn is sad as well,,, today morning she first made me really really sad...Ooh,, by the way, we are not nice anymore.. we proved ourselves that we are NOT nice but honest!!!!!! HaHa~~ ^^;;

Caryn and Clarian feel like killing someone!!!!! (weird ^^;;)

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.