Saturday, May 5, 2007

Snakes eat cupcakes

I went to my friend's house for dinner. The first thing I saw when I entered her house was a big coffee table covered completely with every imaginable dessert.. Cake, muffins, cupcakes, brownies, tarts and some chocolate thing filled every space on the table!!! and all home-made!! Like WOAAHH!! My eyes were almost popping outta my head!! This is an absolutely wonderful chance to talk to cake and muffins and cupcakes and brownies and tarts and the weird chocolate thing!!! I've never talked to cupcakes before!!

I picked up a chocolate chip cupcake and a butter cupcake and I had a nice chat with them. I found out that the chocolate chip cupcake was allergic to chocolate!! Its skin broke out in bumps whenever it came into contact with chocolate.. Its so sad!! I think it's suffering from cocoaphobiadermatitis. But being my nice self, I ended its pain :) Thank God the butter cupcake wasn't allergic to butter.. that would have been tragic!!! The tarts were less friendly.. they snapped at me when I asked them if they enjoyed being arranged so closely to the brownies, cause everyone knows brownies adore tarts, but I never knew tarts hated brownies.. I think its because tarts are so much harder to make, so people bake them less often. Brownies on the other hand are so much easier to bake!! Hahahahahahaha!!! Well I ate them all anyway.

We went to the zoo later at night. The animals are awake at night but you can't really see anything cus its so dark.. I was excited cus I could finally talk to living things like giraffes and hippos and tigers and lions and bears and anything else that is so unfortunate to have to live in a zoo..!! After the animal show, there was a wrap-the-snake-around-you-and-take-a-photo thing.. I thought it was a wonderful opportunity to talk to a snake, especially with one wrapped around your shoulders. BAD IDEA. When it was my turn, I started having second thoughts about doing it.. The snake was fat and long.. it looked strong.. and it had a forked tongue.. Too late. The guy put the snake on my shoulder, and it was soo heavy!!!! and CREEPY!! The snake wrapped itself around me.. I tried to pretend that it was a scarf or something.. a very very heavy and scaly one.. I felt its dry scaly skin against my neck and my arms.. and I FREAKED OUT!! Totally freaked out!! I was yelling at the guy to take it off.. but instead of taking it off, he gave me the snake's head and told me to hold it!! I wanted to punch him!! The snake must have sensed my discomfort and started to wrap itself more tightly around me.. I was in a state of panic by then... Forget about punching the snake trainer or even talking to the stupid snake!!! What was important at that moment was where the snake's head was going and how tightly it was coiling around me!! Finally after what seemed like light years, they took it off me and I laughed myself to tears. >< hahaha.. That was scary.. and embarrasing.. but funny.. i guess.. for whoever who was watching.. eek. =/ I don't think I'll ever want to talk to living things again.. Too painful.. I'll stick to talking with walls and chairs and tables and coins and pillows and blankets!! :D

I was looking at the stars and I realized that stars are just huge chunks of rocks that somehow manage to give out some light.. Oh and the sun is a star too thats apparently dying soon.. like in a billion years or so. I don't think the earth can even last half that long anyway. So, talk to trees and flowers and moss and weeds and leaves and grass and mushrooms and algae and whatever you find growing on the ground!! It'll make them happy and they'll grow more and the world will be a happier and greener place!! Yay..

-CARYN.

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.