Saturday, September 6, 2008

i wrote a poem!!!!!!!!!!

i am eating a bowl of oatmeal
like i do every morning
but today doesn't feel very real
omg what is happening

i made myself a cup of coffee
even though i can't stand it
something is wrong with me
i smiled and swallowed just a bit

i walked across the living room
but suddenly i stopped
i have this strange feeling of doom
something in my head popped

my eyes rolled onto the ground
i bent down to pick them up
my teeth made a chattering sound
and they fell right into my cup

haha i'm finally going nuts
and it's actually kind of fun
i can't keep my brain shut
so my thoughts are going to run

run far away into the sea
where nobody is going to find you
be anything you wanna be
brains are allowed to have fun too

but suddenly i started to think
without a brain i would surely die
my cheeks burned hot pink
i am so stupid oh why why why

i ran after that dumb brain
the clouds stared at me
they decided it was time to rain
rained so heavily i couldn't see

i tripped over something soft and squishy
i fell flat on my toothless face
my empty eye sockets turned sorta mushy
i hate these sort of days

the soft and squishy thing slapped me
before i had time to gather my senses
i was so mad i started to pee
it's one of my best (and only) defences

something closed around my neck
and suddenly i could think again
my brain was finally back!
and with it came a searing pain

i had a mini seizure
new eyeballs started growing
i could also feel new dentures
white as pearls and shiny as bling

when everything was done growing
i did seven cartwheels
today was really something
today was so fantastically real!!

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.