Sunday, March 30, 2008

I"M GOING TO KOREAAAA :D

Hi.

I can feel i'm getting old. I'm missing the old days.i like the old songs. like 5-6 years ago. oh no. i'm really getting old. i'm already 17 and in korean age 18. I'm already getting an ID card in Korea when i go there next thursday.

By the way, i'm excited to go to Korea. so much. but what if i lose my way and miss the plane?
hope it doesnt happen. like, i have to go to the airport alone with taxi, and then take a plane, and then arrive in korea, and need to meet my aunt who i haven't met for like 5 years. i don't know whether either of us can recognise each other. =.=;; and then need to head to kimpo from incheon, and then from kimpo airport, taking another plane to go to kwang ju where my sweet home is :D

do re mi fa sol la si do is in movieeeee (:
i'm going to watch with my special friend (: (:

ooh. minobu left today. she sent me sms. her sms woke me up. she said something sad. all about farewell. so i called her. she was in the airport. i could hear stuffs in airport. she said she is going to leave in 10 mins or something. i felt really depressed. i thought if i hung up the phone, then i won't be able to hear her voice anymore. so i didn't want to. anyway. it was a sad moment. i'm definitely going to send her a mail when i go to korea. i haven't seen a post office in malaysia. i thought they don't have. but people say of course they have. but i haven't seen. why my senteces so short? i don't know.

anyway. i need to finish history hw. so farewell. minobu might be in Japan now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.