Saturday, March 29, 2008

BYE MINOBU!!!!!!!!! :(!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE MINOBU IS LEAVING US.

Anyway, I got THIRD for cross country@!!!!! And its all thanks to Ruzanna!! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be motivated to run and run until my heart and lungs almost gave out!! She got 4th btw. :D Everytime I heard her coming closer behind me, I would run faster until I was wayyy ahead of her muahahhaha. LOL. SO, thanks, Ruzz!!!
Oh, Rafter won, of course.

It was Minobu's last day in school yesterday. Her last day in Malaysia today, and half of it tmr. Zheng and I are gonna visit her in one u today, join us if you want! Its gonna be so sad.. I feel so depressed now..

Anyways, AUDITION is so so so so fun. Clarian and I played for so long yesterday hehehe.

OMG GUESS WHAT!! I SAW A METEOR YESTERDAY MORNING!!!!

It was 8-30am, and I was on my way to school when I saw this huuuuuuuuge orangey red fireball in the sky. It had a blazing fiery tail trailing behind it!!! It was, at first, shooting across the sky but it started to drop straight down towards the earth.. I was panicking then.. I was searching for my camera but realised I didn't bring it, then I searched for my phone to call everyone before I die, but I didn't bring that either -.-

So I just sat there in the car with my brother, watching that fireball drop down towards the earth, waiting for something exciting to happen.. But nothing exciting happened. That thing just began to burn up and disappear (probably burnt off in the atmosphere??) and soon, we couldn't see it no more. :( But it was so so so gorgeous. I can't believe no one else saw it. I just can't describe how beautiful and WOWWWW it was.. It was like a huuuge rock on fire. In the morning sky. ARghhhhhh its too awesome!!! It totally made my day.

I'm addicted to RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS! They rock!!! I love all their songs!! Especially the Zephyr song and Aeroplane and Scar Tissue and Charlie and Tell Me Baby and All Around the World and Dani California and Give it Away and Under the Bridge and Hump de Bump and By the Way so so many more I can't think of right now.

Ok that's all for this week. (That's how often I seem to post now :x)

Tata@! Say your last goodbyes to Minobu! No more cute Japanese in year 11! :(

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.