Monday, January 7, 2008

wo yao chi ni~

Helloo~

I forgot the account when i logged in. I always get confused whether it is sodatay or sodamay.
but i never forget the password la. hee hee heee.
Nowadays in korea, the song Tell me is... like... everywhere! All the people in korea know that song, even my grandparents and... most people know how to dance to that song! even my dad can. I mean.. only the first part. but yeah!
I know how to~ my friend taught meeee~ (:

Caryn's post reminds me. wo yao chi ni. I remember she was saying, Clarian! i'll tell you some more chinese so don't use that sentence. But how? That sentence is quite attractive to use =p
hee hee heeee. i wanna eat you!

Anyway. Life in korea has been all great and wonderful~. I don't wanna leave here :'(
Even it's toooo cold here, i like to be cold and i have more winter clothes than summer clothes, those pretty onessss~!! hehe. shame that i can't wear them in malaysia or i'll dieeee~ hehe.
Caryn is going to japan on feb. I'm jealous. But i'm going to japan as travel next year too! i don't know when though. perhaps during winter break? :D

Ooh! i tried wearing skirt during winter few weeks ago first time! First time wearing skirt during winter... it was.. so... cold! haha. but it was fun to be with friendsss~!! hehe.
I think that triggers the problem. I caught a cold. and... i can't talk now! my voice sounds like... 10 times lower than before and sooo husky~ =[

Caryn! take a photo of my name craved in snow in japannn~ :D hehehe.

3 weeks left for holidays. I dun wanna go back to school. I mean... thinking of people, i want to. but thinking of all those stressful school works already gives me a headache. But oh well. 2 years left. Time flies. Looking at my whole life of.. around 60~70 years, 2 years are nothing. i guess. hehe. Ooh! i hope there are lots of new people coming this year~! hehe.

I think i'm going to sleep early today. tired.
good night.

-clarian

No comments:

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.