Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HOW OLD DO YOU ACT QUIZ - CARYN

HOW OLD DO U ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then add
it up and that's your age!

[x] I know how to cook toast
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual
conversations.

Total So Far: 4

[x] I show up for school MOST of the
time unless I'm sick.
[x] I always carry a pen in my
pocket/purse.
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a
week.

Total So Far: 8

[x] I know how to run the dish washer
and/or do the dishes.
[ ] I can count to 5 in either
Spanish/French/German/Italian/ etc.
[ ] When I say I'm going to do
something I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I HAVE to.
[] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets

Total So Far: 10

[x] I can spell experience without
looking it up.
[] The first thing I do when I get
home is eat.
[x] I can go to the store without
getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time
they are said.
[x] I can type fast.

Total So Far: 14

[ ] I have realized that the weather
forecast changes every hour
[ ] I realize that no one will take
you seriously unless you are over the
age of 25 and have a job
[x] I can read a book and actually
finish it

Total So Far: 15

[x] I knew that the alphabet and
twinkle twinkle little star have the
same ryhthm
[ ] you just checked
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong
[ ] You actually watch the weather

Total : 16

I ACT LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD!!! Whee~~~!!

I TAG EVERYONE.

1 comment:

Holdem Poker said...

I know, how it is necessary to act...

How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet Rock

(Found on some really awesome website with helped me overcome my grief)

Losing a loyal friend is always upsetting. Losing a Pet Rock is even worse, because you have spent so much time with them. They have been your constant companion and trusted friend. You could talk to them, and know that they would never tell anyone what you told them in secret. When they die, make sure they are buried someplace with lots of other rocks, so they will not be lonely.
Steps
  1. Bury your rock. If your rock has died, find a nice spot in your garden to bury him. If you have an area which contains a lot of other rocks, bury them there. Mark that spot in some way or another - burying an old spoon with the bit you eat off sticking out of the ground is an ideal gravestone.
  2. Remember your rock. If you have lost your rock, plant a flower in remembrance of them.
  3. Listen to really depressing music. Don't try to cheer yourself up for at least three days. You will drop back down to reality with a thud. Be really miserable. It is respectful to your rock. Slowly cheer up. That way,you won't get sudden pangs of mourning.
  4. Begin again. After at least a fortnight you can get a new rock!!!!!
Tips:
  • Classical music can make you really miserable.
  • Other things that can make you really miserable include homework, thinking about lost items, best friends who have moved away and how you never gave your rock a good life, and so on.